Startups are fresh, novel, imaginative, weird, fast and lucrative.
“There is no finish line. So love the journey.” David Weekly
To access the course materials please follow this link.
The major aim of this course is to setup a learning environment where you students gain the skills to be able to start up a company. The Lean Startup aims at explaining how one learns by trying out the Initial idea, measure it to validate and to take the subsequent actions developing the concept and prototype further.
The key elements for startups are the experimentation, iterative product release, measure progress of the idea and gaining valuable customer feedback.
- Big companies versus startups
- Basics of law on starting up companies
- Customer Development
- Business Models
This course is:
- NOT about how to write a business plan.
- NOT an exercise on how smart you are in classroom
- You will be getting your hands dirty!